Türk Telekom International is a leading telecommunication operator in the CEE region, Turkey, Caucasus, Middle-East and Asia. Türk Telekom International provides a full range of Internet/data services, infrastructure and wholesale voice services to incumbents, alternative carriers, mobile operators, cable TV companies, Internet service providers and corporate customers.
Türk Telekom International is 100% owned by Türk Telekom and act as its international business unit handling all international data and wholesale voice business functions. Türk Telekom International provides single account management and unified network operations over the entire Türk Telekom International network which includes 19 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey, Middle East and the Caucasus.
Exceeding our customers’expectations by delivering high quality and flexible telecommunication solutions in Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and beyond.
Continuing to offer the highest value available through quality network infrastructure, innovative services and a “can do” attitude that delivers the expectations our customers require.
- Seamless connectivity throughout a unique geographical coverage from Western Europe towards Middle East to Asia
- Single Point of Contact
- Fully Managed End-to-End Redundant Network
- Access solutions in various countries using own network or partner’s network
- Experience entering new markets throughout Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey, the Middle East, CIS, North Africa and Central Asia
- First mover advantages gained in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine and Turkey
- Understanding of local markets including regulatory and governmental relationships
- Our services had been customized to meet and fulfill the international wholesale market needs
About the Türk Telekom Group
Türk Telekom group is Turkey’s world-class, integrated telecommunication and technology services provider offering its customers the complete range of mobile, broadband, data, TV and fixed voice services as well as innovative convergence technologies under the unified “Türk Telekom” brand. Turkey is one of the largest telecom markets in EMEA region with over 78 mn growing population and increasing number of households.
For more information on Türk Telekom please www.turktelekom.com.tr
Overview of Türk Telekom
- Privatized in 2005 and IPO’ed in 2008; underwent a successful transformation resulting in increased
efficiency and enlarged service scope
- Strong management team with a broad international and sector experience
- Türk Telekom Group unified its mobile, broadband, TV and fixed voice brands under single “Türk
Telekom” brand. Robust revenue and strong cash flow capacity enabling investment in promising
segments and continuous growth.
Türk Telekom International’s role in the Türk Telekom Group
Türk Telekom International is taking care about the following roles on behalf of Türk Telekom:
- International sales
- International capacity and IP transit supplier management
- International services development
- International wholesale voice
- International market development
- International network expansion
- International roaming and mobile services
Financial and Operational Highlights
- Leading company in Turkey offering integrated telecom services
- Serving 52.8M subscribers in fixed broadband, mobile, fixed voice and TV services (as of 2022 YE)
- Most valuable telco brand in Turkey for 10 consecutive years
- 99% LTE population coverage
- 403K km fiber in 81 cities of Turkey
- 48 B TL consolidated revenue in 2022, with 16.6% YoY growth