Management of roaming partnerships with all GSM/CDMA operators and MVNOs globally for Türk
Telekom Group’s mobile operator Avea.
- International roaming agreements with 695 operators in 206 countries,
3G Coverage in 167 countries
Management of commercial negotiations and deals with GSM/CDMA operators globally to reach
preferred roaming partnerships.
- Bilateral discount agreements with 110+ mobile operators in 2015
Involvement in synergy projects and partnership management with GSM Alliances.
- Commercial Member of Bridge Alliance operating in Asia Pacific
as of October 2015
Commercial Management of international SMS interconnection with SMS Hubs and SMS aggregators.
- Direct SMS Interconnection Agreements with 34 Operators
Coordination of proactive network management to ensure high quality inbound and outbound
roaming, mobile originated international voice and sms.
- Global Roaming Quality (GRQ) testing tools are used
- Optimum LTE spectrum portfolio and largest market share in <2 GHz spectrum in Turkey
- 206.000 km fiber infrastructure covering all of Turkey
(far beyond EU countries and US) which will enable quick roll-out of LTE
- Wide range of discount options can be offered based on any
combination of voice, sms, data roaming volumes and/or invoice amounts
- Tailor made special discounts based on operators’ needs
fulfilling their end customer propositions’ requirements, eg. Aggressive
discount for data for unlimited data roaming plans.
- Agile testing of international roaming agreements with a dedicated and
operator focused team
- Ability to do cost-efficient cooperation with roaming partners through a
shared set of QoS KPIs
- Fast resolution of home and visited networks’ SLA violations through
periodic proactive testing and reactive monitoring
- Flexibility in commercial models for SMS interconnection agreements