Berlin, 20th June 2017 – Carrier Community (CC) announced the GCCM Awards 2017 winners at 4th annual CEE 2017 GCCM – Berlin. Winners in 13 categories were independently determined by a panel of telecoms analysts and industry experts and disclosed at GCCM AWARDS Ceremony which took place on 20th June 2017 at BESL Meistersaal in Berlin, Germany. Türk Telekom International was announced as the winner of the Customer Experience Excellence category..
Carrier Community, an exclusive global industry-networking platform for wholesale telecom service providers launched its first annual Global Carrier Community 2017 awards. More than 60 guests attended the exclusive event with 13 winning companies celebrating their achievements.
The awards recognized innovation and achievements among telecom wholesale operators around the globe and were independently judged by a panel of seven telecoms analysts and experts from the industry.
GCCM Awards 2017 winners include:
· Global Operator of the year – Orange International Carriers
· Best IOT Opportunity – Lleida.net
· Best Clouds’ Innovative Operator – Enter
· Best Connecting the unconnected Operator – Liquid Telecom
· Customer Experience Excellence – Turk Telekom International
· Best Global Network – Expereo
· The Funkiest Operator – Yuboto
· Best SMS Platform Provider – Horisen
· Best Subsea Cable Operator – GBI
· Regional Operator of the Year – Telin
· Best Voice Service Innovation – Bankai
· Unified Communication Provider – PCCW
· GCCM Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Telefonica
The Carrier Community events create a platform for carriers around the globe to connect and network to create new business opportunities. By celebrating wholesale telecoms with an exclusive awards evening, it plays a vital role in recognizing operators contributions around the globe.