The senior leadership team has an average of 9 years experience in CEE wholesale market. Management has a reputation amongst key global operators, for consistency and quality of service.
Chief Executive Officer
- CEO of Turk Telekom International since 2019.09.24
- Human Resources, Regulation and Support Assistant General Manager of Turk Telekom between December 2016 – September 2019 and 2003 – 2015.
- Board Member and the General Director of Gübretaş T.A.Ş. from February 2015 to April 2016.
- Consecutively Assistant Auditor, Auditor and Lead Auditor at the Court of Accounts from 1992 to 2003.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law, Ankara University in 1991. Completed his Master’s Degree in Private Law from Gazi University with a thesis on “Interconnection Contracts in Telecommunication”.
- Holds Attorney, Notary Licenses and Public Accountant Certificates
Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer of Türk Telekom International since 2021.07.01
- Attended Washington State University and University of Texas in Arlington.
- Attained Bachelors of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Physics and Business Development.
- Started his professional career at Texas Instruments as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Later joined Avmat as the Purchasing and Contracts Manager.
- Continued his career as the Sales and Marketing Director for the Middle East, CIS countries and Africa at Aereos HQ in Texas as of 2012.
- Before joining TTI, worked as the Sales and Business Development Director at MTU Maintenance GmbH between 2018-2021.
Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Technology Officer of Türk Telekom International since 2017.02.16
- Group Manager in charge of TTSMC Ankara at Operations Directorate since 2015
- Management Systems Group Manager at Türk Telekom from 2010 to 2015
- Transmission Systems Manager from 2000 to 2010
- actively took roles in various projects and programmes such as Aycell GSM network, Regional Operation Centres, Umbrella Management Platform and establishment of SMC centres
- Radio Link Engineer at Technical Operations and Maintenance Department at PTT from 1989
- graduated from Electrics and Electronics Engineering, Karadeniz Technical University in 1988
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Finance Officer of Türk Telekom International Group since 2021.07.01
- Acting Chief Finance Officer of Türk Telekom International Group since December 2018
- Finance Operations and Risk Managament Director at TTI since 2013
- Group Finance Projects Manager at Türk Telekom from 2010 to 2013
- Revenue Assurance Manager at TT from 2007 to 2010
- Finance and Billing Manager at Borusan Telekom (Vodafone Net) between 2005 and 2007
- Purchasing Engineer at Ford Motor Company
- Finance specialist and controller at Abbott International fom 2002 to 2004
- Credits and Risk Management roles at Finansbank and HSBC from 1999 to 2001
- Holds BSc Engineering Physics from Istanbul Technical University; MS Business Administration from Malardalens University in Sweden; Strategy and Risk Management program degree from Stanford University, USA