The senior leadership team has an average of 9 years experience in CEE wholesale market. Management has a reputation amongst key global operators, for consistency and quality of service.
Chief Executive Officer
- He has been the Chief executive officer of Türk Telekom International since 2023.10.11
- He graduated from Uludağ University in 1999 from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Business Administration
- He started his successful career in 2002 where he began working at Telsim
- Following his career with Telsim, he held various positions in the sales and marketing units at Nortel Networks Netaş between 2004-2006 where he furthered his experience in this sector.
- He then joined Vodafone where he played a valuable role in the company between 2006-2009.
- After leaving Vodafone, he joined Türk Telekom in 2009 as Director of SME Sales Operations and contributed to the establishment of SME sales channel
- He then served as the President of Türk Telekom Wholesale Clients Business Unit between April 2015-December 2016.
- He then continued his career at Türk Telekom as Wholesale Assistant General Manager between December 2016 and November 2023.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Finance Officer of Türk Telekom International Group since 2021.07.01
- Acting Chief Finance Officer of Türk Telekom International Group since December 2018
- Finance Operations and Risk Managament Director at TTI since 2013
- Group Finance Projects Manager at Türk Telekom from 2010 to 2013
- Revenue Assurance Manager at TT from 2007 to 2010
- Finance and Billing Manager at Borusan Telekom (Vodafone Net) between 2005 and 2007
- Purchasing Engineer at Ford Motor Company
- Finance specialist and controller at Abbott International fom 2002 to 2004
- Credits and Risk Management roles at Finansbank and HSBC from 1999 to 2001
- Holds BSc Engineering Physics from Istanbul Technical University; MS Business Administration from Malardalens University in Sweden; Strategy and Risk Management program degree from Stanford University, USA
Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer of Türk Telekom International since 2023.10.11
- graduated from Business Administration Department of Boğaziçi University in 1996.
- started his professional career at Çuhadaroğlu Holding Moscow Office.
- worked at Enka Group within Foreign Trade department in Moscow as Sales and Business Development Manager Between 1997 and 2000
- worked at Nestle as a CPW Türkiye Country Manager, Regional Marketing Director for Central Asia based in Uzbekistan, and as Head of National Key Accounts for Nestle Türkiye.
- Turkcell as “Senior Vice President of Retail Sales” in charge of Consumer Sales and also appointed as an Executive Committee Member. Between July 2016 and January 2019
- joined Türk Telekom International as Chief Marketing Officer In January 2020
- completed “New Frontiers” programme at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in 2017 and “Innovative Marketing for Strategic Advantage” programme at Stanford University in 2018.
- Before joining TTI worked as Consumer Sales Assistant General Manager In Turk Telekom between May 2020 and November 2023.
Chief Sales Officer
- Chief Sales Officer of Türk Telekom International since 2021.07.01
- Attended Washington State University and University of Texas in Arlington.
- Attained Bachelors of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Physics and Business Development.
- Started his professional career at Texas Instruments as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Later joined Avmat as the Purchasing and Contracts Manager.
- Continued his career as the Sales and Marketing Director for the Middle East, CIS countries and Africa at Aereos HQ in Texas as of 2012.
- Before joining TTI, worked as the Sales and Business Development Director at MTU Maintenance GmbH between 2018-2021.
Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Technology Officer of Türk Telekom International since 2017.02.16
- Group Manager in charge of TTSMC Ankara at Operations Directorate since 2015
- Management Systems Group Manager at Türk Telekom from 2010 to 2015
- Transmission Systems Manager from 2000 to 2010
- actively took roles in various projects and programmes such as Aycell GSM network, Regional Operation Centres, Umbrella Management Platform and establishment of SMC centres
- Radio Link Engineer at Technical Operations and Maintenance Department at PTT from 1989
- graduated from Electrics and Electronics Engineering, Karadeniz Technical University in 1988